Turn Tragedy Into Hope. Learn How to Help During and After a House Fire
American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
- Provide comfort and support during times of crisis
- Help immediately, arranging for safety and critical needs and/or long-term, supporting through recovery stages
- Volunteer completely from home using basic technology (telephone, computer)
- Work as part of a supportive team (and meet new friends)
- Learn new skill
Questions? Ready to be a hero? Email Ned.Bloom@redcross.org.
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
Over 90% of what we do is done and led by amazing Red Cross Volunteers! Join our team. Meet new friends. Learn new skills. Help where and when it is needed most. All based on your interests and availability.
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces