9 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: BAUTISTA PROJECT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
- Monitor program budgets and expenditure and coordinate with the Program Manager and ensure an effective program.
- Maintain records of all payments manage all change requests and perform research on all grant issues and prepare monthly records for all grant-related activities.
- Administer grant records and evaluate financial reports to analyze all annual progress and perform a review on grant expenditure.
- Evaluate all research and monitor all results in coordination with managers and manage all communication with researchers and accounting departments.
- Analyze all processes, provide enhancements to all grant programs if required, and manage all grant management processes according to policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with staff and board members; prepare internal reports for same and submitted status reports to seniors as required.
- Evaluate all budgets and analyze all costs according to budget and ensure work within the appropriate deadline.
- Train and provide assistance to all SIF subgrantees and resolve all tax and administrative issues and recommend improvements to various systems.
- Monitor and analyze all budget trends and make recommendations for cost control for various grants.
- Maintain and document spreadsheets for all billings and prepare appropriate reports for cost allocation.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About BAUTISTA PROJECT INC
PO Box 891104, Tampa, FL 33689, US
The Bautista Project Inc. provides basic living essentials, educational resources, support groups, and other necessary resources to assist homeless community members with reintegration in Tampa, FL.
The Bautista Project Inc team members are building individualized plans that cater to each homeless person’s specific needs. Creating a program that will help them thrive and successfully reintegrate into work and home.
Bautista Project Inc has boots on the ground, listening and mentoring homeless community members and displaced youth. Serving and empowering the homeless community members so that they can take better care of themselves. Because that's the goal, right?
We connect people experiencing homelessness to housing assistance and services tailored to their unique needs and strengths to help them achieve and maintain stable housing and an even more sustainable lifestyle.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 19, 2023
- Grant Writing / Research
- Market Research
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Market Research / Analysis
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours per month