IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
Image Impact International (III) is looking for a Website Coordinator to join our all-volunteer team. The chosen individual will work to develop and/or maintain an attractive design for our website and boost our digital presence. The Website Coordinator will leverage our website as a tool to showcase III’s value and services, post engaging content to generate traffic to our site, and answer consultation questions. He or she will serve as the site’s decision-maker in addition to handling the day to-day-operations necessary for the website’s improvements and maintenance. In an increasingly digital world, the Website Coordinator’s work will be essential in ensuring that III has the online branding necessary to secure funding, attract high-quality volunteers, and generate interest among first-generation college students living with disabilities. The ideal candidate will be creative, have excellent organizational skills, and excel at website design and maintenance. He or she will utilize their technological know-how for the betterment of our organization.
HANDS-ON RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- Design/maintain website layout and themes
- Create content
- Increase website traffic
- Assist with inquiries from site visitors or redirect questions to the appropriate contact(s).
- Manage all web data and its file structures
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Web Design, Communications, or related field
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in design software tools
- Familiar with current marketing techniques
- Knowledge of search engine analytics
WEBSITE COORDINATOR TERM: Six months to one year
- Time Commitment: Minimum of 5-10 virtual hours per month
- Must be willing to provide two references
- Candidates must reside in the US
ABOUT IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL:
Image Impact International, Inc. (III) is a global Non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Image Impact fights for equal access to employment opportunities for college students with disabilities. We empower students to break through workforce barriers and open doors with our career readiness and mentoring programs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Fill out a volunteer form at https://www.flipcause.com/secure/your_details_more_info/OTA5MzA=/56408. A representative will contact you.
About IMAGE IMPACT INTERNATIONAL
474 W 238TH ST APT 6I, BRONX, NY 10463, US
To empower first generation college students to successfully transition into the workforce by equipping them with leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Image Impact International is a 501(c)3 Non-profit. The values of our global team are leadership, professional growth through education, access, and opportunity. We are impacting first generations for success through five exciting programs:
- College 2 Career 2 Community Impact
- Mentoring Leaders 4 Impact
- Civility 4 Impact - Global Civility Awareness Month and Civility YOUniversity(tm)
- Disability 4 Impact - Disability + S.T.Y.L.E. and Image + Disability Book Project
- Training 4 Impact