9 people are interested
9 people are interested
The ideal candidate is a graphic designer who is able to communicate InsightHeart Foundation mission and value. You will work directly with our Executive Director and Director of Development to design logos magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials;
InsightHeart Foundation is a newly non profit organization, founded in 2020 and has representatives in following cities: Toronto, Scarborough, Sudbury, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Calgary and Saskatchewan, still looking for way to reach more community we focus on the below three product
- Helping kids/families in the low-income community with school backpacks.
- Provide clothing to the homeless such as jackets, socks, Mitten boots, water bottles etc during summer and winter season.
- Provide free transportation for seniors/ Cancer Patient medical appointments and grocery shopping
Our team is working from home/remotely due to COVID-19. Our work culture is dynamic, fun, and high-paced.
We are expanding and looking for an eager individual to help create and manage/run the foundation virtually
This is a volunteer opportunity.
Learn more about our work at www.insightheartfoundation.com
- Meeting or communicating with clients to understand what they want out of a project, and helping them get those ideas out in a workable way;
- Designing advertisements, annual reports, artwork, books and their covers, brochures, logos, magazine covers, signs, stickers, tee shirts, web pages and other branding and communication materials;
- Revising a design brief so it fits a client’s budget and ideas more closely;
- Creating designs by hand, drawing or painting-or using computer software to achieve similar ends;
- Pitching an idea of how to actualize a client’s project;
- Revising a design or project deliverable to meet specifications;
- Learning how to use a new software or program;
- Working as part of a team to create a larger design, or to complete a small portion of a big project, such as perfecting a unique font;
- Finding other creatives like photographers, writers or illustrators for a specific project;
Kindly submit your application with a resume and a design sample.
About InsightHeart Foundation
7 Ignatius Lane, Toronto, Ontario M1E0A2, CA
InsightHeart Foundation is a not-for-profit organization committed to providing essentials to vulnerable adults and children within low-income communities.
We look to ease the suffering of those experiencing homelessness by distributing warm clothes and care items; ultimately we hope to help close the poverty gap.
We look to create an 'even playing field’ for school students across Canada by distributing school supplies and everyday essentials to at-risk children and families.
And another even playing field: that all cancer patients and elderly people on low incomes can access the medical treatment they need, by enabling them to reach their appointments.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 20, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 10hours per week