From Jersey with Love
We are looking for a competent Operations Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executives’ working lives and communication.
* Act as the point of contact between the executives, staff and clients
* Undertake the tasks of maintaining correspondence with community partners, management and clients
* Handle requests and queries appropriately
* Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
* Take minutes for meetings and accurately enter data
* Produce reports, presentations and briefs
* Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
* Assist program leads, managers and assistants with implementation, delivery and troubleshooting of community-based programming.
* Proven experience in Reception, Administrative Roles
* Knowledgeof MS Office, Google Suite
* Proficiency in English
* Exemplary planning and time management skills
* Tech Savvy
* Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
* High level verbal and written communications skills
* Discretion and confidentiality
About From Jersey with Love
115 Dewitt Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, US
Our mission is to provide aid, services, and opportunities to equip, empower and encourage our community.
From Jersey with Love provides aid and services to communities to enhance the quality of life for all. These services feeding programs, clothing programs, on site job readiness training and more.
At the announcement of the National Crisis in the US, we started a feeding program that serves the community nutritious food packages every Wednesday evening. All of the local pantries have operating hours in the mornings or early afternoon, we serve at 530pm. At the end of 2020, our Let’s Eat program served over 100,000 pounds of food!
We have a FREE clothing pantry that offers NEW quality clothing to the people in the commmunity. This was key in our community because the Salvation Army’s building was destroyed in Superstorm Sandy 2012. We started the Closet of Love to offer a viable resource within the city in 2019. We have distributed over $90,000 worth of clothing to the people in our community.
During the pandemic 2020, we revamped our job readiness program and hired over 15 volunteers to aid in the fight against hunger. Many of our volunteers are virtual and are learning how to adapt to the new work culture.