Fundraiser Coordinator - Five Valleys Area Special Olympics. Help support our Athletes!
ORGANIZATION: Special Olympics Montana
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join the mission of inclusion in the Missoula area as a Fundraising Coordinator!
Purpose: The Fundraising Coordinator plays an instrumental role in raising funds for Special Olympics athletes and area programs by pursuing fundraising opportunities and managing current fundraising initiatives for the Area Management Team. The Fundraising Coordinator is the primary contact for all fundraising activities for the Area Management Team and will oversee all fundraising efforts and committee related work.
- Fundraising Plan: Work with AMT to develop an annual Area Fundraising Plan.
- Raffle Fundraiser: Work with AMT and Glacier teams to promote and sell MTN/Chevy Raffle tickets. Such duties can include developing raffle best practices, recruiting local businesses to support ticket sales, and assisting with the distribution and tracking of ticket sales.
- Committees: Serve on Special Events committees as needed and offer assistance to ensure success.
- LETR Events: Work with LETR Liaison and leadership to promote fundraising events to all local programs and Area supporters.
- Approval Forms: With the assistance of SOMT staff, review all Fundraising Approval Forms from teams and the AMT Area and notify AMT of all new fundraising initiatives in the Area.
- Contact Lists: With the help of the entire AMT, all planning committees and SOMT staff, maintain an Area list of donors and sponsors.
- Meetings: Provide progress reports on Area Fundraising vs. Annual Fundraising Plan at monthly AMT meeting.
About Special Olympics Montana
710 1st Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401, US
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community.
Special Olympics Montana is a nonprofit organization designed to provide year-round, statewide programs of physical fitness, sports training and athletic competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities and closely related developmental disabilities.
Learn more at www.somt.org.
Five Valleys Area Special OlympicsMissoula, MT 59801
November 15, 2022
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours will fluctuate depending on time of year and fundraising needs