About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas: Disaster Relief Supporting America's Military Families Collect lifesaving blood Health and Safety International Services
Computers & Technology
We'll work with your schedule.
Wyoming CountyTunkhannock, PA18657
March 8, 2021
Basic Computer Skills
Must be at least 18
Orientation or Training
• 4-6 hours/week minimum; Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm; first 3 months will include training/mentoring
• 9 month commitment; renewable
• Following training, screening interviews can be conducted in the evenings as well as on the weekend or weekdays.
• Self-Directed Learner. Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service (training provided).
• Ability to work with computer database (training provided)
• HR experience or experience conducting interview