NHQ:BIO - UX/UI Designer
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Biomedical Services (BIO) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home opportunity).
Seeking an experienced user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) designer to provide development in the update of an existing web application.
- Provide UI development in the update of an existing web application.
- Build the main page for the application and teach others the techniques used.
- Partner with remote group of engineers using Microsoft Teams
- Development of UX/UI.
- Develop framework, templates, sample code, etc. to guide development.
- Participate as a senior developer on the team.
- 16 - 20 hours per week
- Minimum three years’ experience with UX/UI development and familiarity with C#?
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Minimum three years’ experience with jQuery UI, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with Bootstrap and Vue
- Experience using Microsoft Teams
- Experience working with a remote team
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.