6 people are interested
Social Media Expert
ORGANIZATION: Institute For Global Transformation
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The Institute for Global Transformation (IFGT) is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights. Learn more about us at www.theglobaltransformation.org.
We are seeking a very special individual for our Social Media team. If you are experienced in social media marketing, interested in spirituality, motivated, and creative ... you are just the person for whom we have been searching. You will bring the right mix of expertise, enthusiasm, "can-do" attitude, and genuine passion for helping us get our message out to the world.
- Work with Social Media and Marketing team to generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) and experiences that builds meaningful connections, amplifies our core messages/mission and encourages our audience to act.
- Advises on social media strategy to align with marketing strategies and objectives.
- Lead team in data and analytics to compile and share insights around channel engagement, audience growth, content reach/impressions and referrals; monitor effectiveness of content and creative/campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing and website creative teams to leverage organic/paid media activities, and help drive brand awareness, community engagement and membership.
- Maintain relationship with industry professionals / experts to keep pace with social media trends and technology changes/advancement.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in social media/digital marketing or proven work experience as a digital media specialist, using insights to tell stories, shape content and channel strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices,
- Proficiency in setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns.
- Strong digital analytics (Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics) and metric skills.
- Savvy content marketer with experience working with marketing and website creative teams.
- Proven track record of increased customer or member engagement and conversion.
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Hootsuite, etc.) and best practices.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web metrics (plus).
- Demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of social media marketing initiatives.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving increased community engagement and impact, as well as working across internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task; enthusiastic, positive and detail-oriented.
- Fluency in English
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 28, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- We anticipate an average of two hours per week will be requested.