YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
We are searching for an Fundraising Coordinator with excellent leadership skills and networking abilities. The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for building good relationships with prospective donors, communicating with public and internal teams, delegating tasks, and drawing up plans to ensure annual targets are met.
- Conduct research on fundraising opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and uploading press releases as required.
- Writing funding proposals and submitting these to potential donors.
- Coming up with ingenious ways to raise awareness and money.
- Implementing a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
- Organizing and attending nonprofit events and networking with relevant stakeholders
This is a newly nonprofit organization, once we gain appropriate funding, this will be a paid opportunity.
About YOUTH ACTION SERVICES INC
10 Grand Army Plaza, BROOKLYN, NY 11238, US
Youth Action Services, Inc’s mission is to embrace and empower children in the NYC municipal shelter system by providing our participants with resources to continue on the next success level.
Youth Action Services, Inc is a new 501c3 organization. Understanding Brooklyn, NY serves some of the cities poorest neighborhoods which includes high number of homelessness. I am pleased to introduce this new organization as it is the mission, duty, and purpose of You Action Services, Inc to address, educate, coordinate and provide tools to children who have been impacted by losing their home. The services we plan to provide include After-School program; mentoring program; summer day camp; and therapeutic services. We are connecting with professionals to help fulfill our mission and also taking necessary steps to become an outpatient clinic under article 31.