16 people are interested
Google Ads Grant Manager
16 people are interested
Google Ad Grant Manager
A Faith That Does Justice has received a grant for Google Ads and is seeking a volunteer to assist in the planning, management, and optimization of ads campaign. In this role, you will be the hands-on manager and will be responsible for setup, management, ongoing optimization, and implementation.
- Manage Google Ad account
- Participate in forming, monitoring and optimizing effective strategies that reach intended audiences
- Assist communication team in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor ad grant budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs and produce reports to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Assist in writing attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Recommend ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with google ads
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
About A FAITH THAT DOES JUSTICE, INC.
300 NEWBURY ST, BOSTON, MA 02115, US
A Faith That Does Justice is an interfaith organization that challenges people to experience God by living their faith intentionally in service to others. We do this by showing how unjust societal structures marginalize people and by acting to help those in need. Our vision is people intentionally living their faith in action.
Inspiring faith in action.
What We Do:
A Faith That Does Justice has four components:
- Faith in Action, an initiative that emphasizes the works of mercy. We offer English as a Second Language to enable those in need of better language skills to function in the work place and society.
- Community Meetings focus on social issues that affect the most vulnerable among us. These have included presentations on immigration, housing and homelessness, and racism.
- Monthly Workshops that bring English speaking and non-English speaking people together to realize that committed faith ought to be lived in action on behalf of justice for all.
- Communications, email and social media posting on social justice and faith topics to educate our readers and to remind and inform readers about important social justice issues such as racism and immigration.
Who We Are:
We are a volunteer-run program, helping people from different faith traditions walk in solidarity with those less fortunate. Volunteering with A Faith that Does Justice allows you to put your faith into action and make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate.
Who We Seek:
As a fully volunteer organization, we rely on the talents, skills and dedication of volunteers to carry out our mission. We ask that volunteers commit at least 3 hours per week supporting our endeavors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 19, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- 2 to 5 hours per week