Paid Media Advertising (Volunteer)
Paws of L.A. Rescue
If you have built a career in paid media advertising we would love your help! We have a Google Ad Words Grant and are in need of an expert to modify or even revamp our 3 campaigns/objectives already in place.
Paws of L.A. Rescue is a foster-based, volunteer-run dog rescue based in Los Angeles, CA. This is a great way to be part of saving dog lives at risk from the comfort of your own home!
We have a lot of exciting programs cooking up this year. Notably is our Virtual Volunteer Program where we plan to find prospective volunteers who are interested in animal rescue and empower them to fundraise. This program will be executed through email marketing using Active Campaign.
- Lead the strategy development, project management, execution, and analysis of: paid digital campaigns using Google Ads.
- Providing a recommendation for the use of ads on other platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising programs in efforts to maximize the effectiveness of the animal welfare cause as a whole. We don’t want to steal or drive up costs for other similar causes.
- 3+ years of paid search, paid social, and analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple paid digital channels and how they work together
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and other attribution solutions
- Experience using with Facebook and Instagram Ads
Preferred but not mandatory
- Experience running email marketing campaigns, especially with the Active Campaign platform.
About Paws of L.A. Rescue
Greater Los Angeles Area, Los Angeles, CA 90028, US
The purpose of this charity is to rescue shelter, abandoned and neglected dogs and find appropriate permanent homes through adoption, education and awareness to the public about the understanding of humane animal care and the importance of spaying and neutering.
Our goal is to heal the broken hearts of neglected and abused dogs in Los Angeles and find them their perfect forever home.