Brookdale Hospice of Columbus
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Brookdale Hospice ~ "Touching lives. Making a difference."
Make a positive difference in your community today by visiting a hospice patient and their family.
Brookdale Hospice provides an individualized program of physical, emotional, and practical care for the patient, with emphasis on pain control and symptom management. Hospice care represents a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of an individual facing a terminal illness. Our program is a reflection of our spirit of caring. We emphasize comfort, dignity and respect. We believe that centering our focus on both the patient and the family enables us to provide he best care.
As a hospice volunteer you are specially trained to support the patient and family in a variety of ways:
- companion visits for the patient and family
- spiritual support volunteer
- vigil volunteer (sitting with patients who are actively transitioning into a peaceful death)
- helping provide clerical and administrative support in the office
- bereavement support (for the family of a patient who has passed)
- special projects such as planning, organizing, etc.
To utilize your caring heart and be part of the Brookdale Hospice team, please contact April Roush, Volunteer Coordinator at 614-210-1150 or email@example.com
About Brookdale Hospice of Columbus
450 Alkyre Run Drive, Suite 250, Westerville, OH 43082, US
To help people live more fully.
Brookdale Hospice is an afiliation of Brookdale Senior Living Solutions. We work closely with patients who are transitioning or close to it.