3 people are interested
International Market Researcher (Local or Virtual)
3 people are interested
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, processing and interpreting international and country-specific research and market data to provide statistical and fact-based insight that helps bolster our content and inform our strategic marketing and fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- Researching international markets, consumer data, government statistics, NGO findings, and other topics as required.
- Uncovering insights from diversified data sets to provide insights around key markets, audiences and other research subjects.
- Using Google and other online data resources, public databases and reference sources.
- Drafting and present your discoveries to the Market Research Team Lead and Director of Global Marketing, as well as other School Group Leadership using graphs and other visual aids.
- Researching and translating international market models and trends as well as develop constructive recommendations for the marketing team
- Working on several ongoing projects, which may have varying deadlines.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- International Marketing Lead
- Country Marketing Managers
- Product Development Team
- Data & Analytics Team
- External Market Research Agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Market Research, or related field.
- 3+ years of research experience, preferably at an international non-profit, media content provider or academic institution.
- Global research experience.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Intensely curious, with a deep interest in media trends and consumer behavior.
- Comfortable working with CRM programs.
- Expert knowledge of data collection methodology such as surveys, polls, focus groups, etc.
- Prior nonprofit or media experience a BIG plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft O365, Teams and SharePoint helpful.
- Interest in education, e-learning and international development, a plus
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Analytics
- Background Check