Digital Literacy Refugee Tutor
Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest
- The adult digital literacy tutor will be responsible for introducing refugee status adults to basic computer knowledge, and teaching them introductory computer skills such as basic computer operation, navigating email, drafting documents, saving and moving files, improving typing skills, etc.
- Answer client questions in regards to specific digital literacy needs.
- Work with interpreters to provide understandable and accessible services to clients.
- Conduct needs assessment with clients to determine what exactly their digital literacy needs are.
- Schedule one on one appointments with clients for hour long portions of time.
About Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest
10201 S 51st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85044, US
Showing kindness, doing justice, and serving those in need.
Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest lights the way in 10 Arizona counties, caring for the most vulnerable in our community since 1970. Serving 1 out of every 90 Arizonans, we partner with individuals, congregations, and government agencies to offer services and resources for refugees, children and adults with developmental disabilities, families, the poor and homeless who need food and shelter, and seniors. For many of the people we serve, Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest is the face of our community.
Serving Southeast, Southern, Central, and Northern Arizona
To learn more about our programs, call 480-396-3795 or visit www.lss-sw.org. You can also visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/lsssw.