Grant Writing Team Member
HARBOR HOPE CENTER
Harbor Hope Center serves teens who are experiencing homelessness. Our Grant-Writing team is in need of a volunteer to help with compliance. This involves staying in touch with government and private funding sources and making sure current program metrics and reporting requirements are maintained. You can learn to do this and it helps the organization be freed up to fulfill program obligations and seek additional funding.
Harbor Hope Center is a private non-profit established to serve homeless minors who are attempting to complete their education. We also provide mentoring to at-risk students. We serve the greater Gig Harbor /Key Peninsula communities.
GRANT PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Submit grants and letter of inquiry to public and private funding sources
- Maintain an ongoing file of applications, funded grants and program metrics
- Work with a small group of other individuals to pursue funding for program needs
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HARBOR HOPE CENTER
PO BOX 2291, GIG HARBOR, WA 98335, US
Harbor Hope Center is dedicated to bettering the lives of those in need in Gig Harbor and the Key Peninsula. Our vision is "No Neighbor With Unmet Needs."
We serve homeless and at-risk youth through five pillars of service:
- Host Home Program for Homeless Students
- Mentoring for Students and Parents