Help Families In Need
Autauga Interfaith Care Center (AICC) is a crisis intervention center that provides food, clothing, and financial assistance to families in need.
Volunteer duties include working in the clothes closet and in the food bank, completing intake forms, answering phones, and clerical support.
Terms: Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Tutoring Program of Autauga,...
- Adullam House for Children of...
- Autauga Frozen Meals Program
- Autauga Interfaith Care Center
- Childrens Harbor Thrift Store
- Archibald Senior Center Computer...
- Montgomery Area Council on Aging
- One Place Family Justice Center
- Lanark--Alabama Wildlife...
- Keeping Teens Drug Free and...
- RSVP Disaster Preparedness and...
- Meals on Wheels in Montgomery,...
- Autauga County Water Festival
- Volunteers in Police Service...
- Tax Consulting
- RSVP--Getting Things Done