Front-End Web Developer
Please Note: apply only if you know that you have between 3 to 5 hours a week to devote to this project. We cannot be successful in reducing school violence unless we can count on you. Thank you. Please send a resume to contact@NoSchoolViolence.org.
NoSchoolViolence is in need of someone who can help design our website. You’ll be working alongside a team of front-end and back-end developers to bring your team’s design to life. On top of web-design, you will assist in uplifting our marketing and media efforts by creating marketing assets.
- proven experience (2+ years) in UX/UI applications and able to create mockups and wireframes that a development team can use to build the final site. We’re looking for someone whose portfolio includes strong examples of UX/UI design principles and visual design skills with strong attention to detail (we’re not looking for a grasshopper here).
- Is proficient in Adobe Suite (XD, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects) or other website design/development apps.
- Has a solid understanding of marketing/advertising techniques. After all, the content you create will
- Create a highly function and easy-to-use highly convertable web designs driven by research and data
- Strong work ethic, loves design, and has the ability to work independently.
- Design useful and delightful experiences with a clean aesthetic.
- Help the data team create assets for display
- Collaborate with our whole team
About NOSCHOOLVIOLENCE ORG
8499 NE GRIZDALE LN, BAINBRIDGE IS, WA 98110, US
NoSchoolViolence is a Seattle-based behavioral research-data analytics organization. Its goal is to develop a variety of proactive approaches to reducing school and youth violence. Its data analytics, social science research, administrative, and school outreach teams reside in Seattle, Washington, while other virtual volunteers live elsewhere in the U.S., the UK, Europe and India.
The organization is a federal 501 (c) (3) (EIN: 82-1796339) and Washington state 501 (c) (3) (UBI# 603562651). Current partners include Microsoft, Elastic LLC, Alteryx, Washington State Capital Region ESD 113, Seattle Data for Good and the Seattle General Assembly. Conversations are in progress for partnerships with Google, Facebook, UNICEF, the CDC, university adolescent violence programs, and the Gates Foundation. To learn more about the Microsoft-NoSchoolViolence Partnership Program see: https://youtu.be/CrK3cXkw02c In 2017. NoSchoolViolencereceived an Elastic Humanitarian Award for its proof of concept search app- The Lantern-https://youtu.be/RTGx3D0ibEo.