Community Outreach Coordinator
Young Mothers, Inc.
We are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities. You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances and other communication opportunities.
- Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
- Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
- Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
- Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the fundraising plan.
- Oversee a professional donor management system.
- Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business or related fields.
- Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
About Young Mothers, Inc.
P.O Box 30019 SE, Washington, DC 20030, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.