Fundraising and Event Coordinator
YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
This is a virtual opportunity and Facebook is required for this opportunity.
Fundraising and Events Coordinator
Summary of Duties
This position is responsible for the coordination and support or the organization's fundraising events and activities. It is also responsible for soliciting sponsors, advertising, fundraising activities, coordinating volunteers, and, most importantly, generating profits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to research, identify, assess, and develop new fundraising opportunities and relationships among donors, private foundations, trusts, and individuals to diversify and increase revenue streams.
- In coordination with the Executive Team, plan, develop, coordinate, and implement an ambitious fundraising strategy.
- Solicitation of sponsors for monetary and in-kind giving
- Plan and coordinate YSDI's fundraising events
- Track revenue, expenses, and budget forecast for all events (including hours spent on each event).
- Develop event timelines and direct associated volunteers to insure all elements of the events are delivered on time and in a high-quality fashion.
- Production/oversight of event materials (letters, invitations, posters, flyers, etc.)
- Organize and complete event mailers.
- Organize and execute event marketing and outreach.
- Maintain a fundraising events calendar
- One year of experience in sales, corporate development, or fundraising.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office suite and strong computer skills using existing technology.
- Superior command of all social media technology.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to initiate and complete tasks both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
About YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
PO BOX KXA, KETCHIKAN, AK 99950, US
Your Service Dog Inc is dedicated to enhancing the Quality of life for people with disabilities by helping them to train a Service Dog Partner to perform to the Dog’s full potential in order to provide superior Canine Assistance as well as providing services to Service Dog handlers to help the Handler learn to attain their full Human potential by utilizing Canine Assistance.
There are a variety of programs and services offered through Your Service Dog inc. Owner Training Instruction
Our aim is to enable persons with disabilities to have the skills necessary to train their own Service Dog Partners, with the goal being for said dogs to be able to assist with the mitigation of each individual’s disabilities in the fullest capacity possible. Canine Partner Placement
Eligible persons with disabilities who are not capable of training their own dogs may be able to access one through our Canine Partners Placement program.
Your Service Dog Inc's SDiT Prospect Evaluation and Placement Program places selected SDiT Prospects who have graduated through their Prospect Evaluation Program and have been on merit, selected as SDiT Prospects, and placed with suitable matching Handlers. Services, Opportunities, Events and Activities for
Veterans of War:
We strive to assist Veterans learn to overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of war, with the assistance of Canine Partners. Events and Activities for "First Responders," Teachers, Health Care Providers, and Other High-Risk Groups
To help our caregivers overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of their duties and circumstances, with the assistance of Full Potential Service Dog Canine Partners.