Content Review Manager
The Africa In Me
AF. IM is a registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages
and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better
future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives
of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook!
- Review, proofread and make any final edits of content to be posted on our website.
- Ensure that the material is accurate, high-quality, free of errors, and appropriate for the website.
- Work closely with content writers and editors, your review may be the final step before the text is published.
- Research, Outline and Create content that drives Organic traffic and increases company website’s visibility
- Works to review content effectiveness and Update / Merge / Delete content as necessary
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail
- Efficiency with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- English, Communication, Editor/Writing or Journalism Degree will be highly considered
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent research, writing, editing and proofreading skills with demonstrated creativity
About The Africa In Me
P O Box 8471, Elkridge, MD 21075, US
Our mission is to help feed the less fortunate who are struggling and to end hunger.
AF. IM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families. Our work is motivated by our faith in God.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
At AF. IM, we are more than just a charity organization. We are a community dedicated to helping the less fortunate to find hope. We believe that everyone deserves more out of life.