DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Program Director Peer-Led Patient Advocacy
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
Acting as a strategic relay point between HHP and partner organization/s in regards to the development and implementation of the HHP Peer Led-Patient Advocacy strand within a certain locality or regionality. To lead on and oversee (in collegiality with partner organization/s) overall Project Peer-Led Patient Advocacy aims, duties, responsibilities as detailed below.
A background in Program Management with attendant experience and qualifications would be essential. The proven ability to deliver on the aims and aspirations of Health outcome/Volunteer based Programs would also be a core requirement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate and set goals for the Program according to the strategic objectives of HHP and any/or partner organization/s.
- Initiate and set goals for the Program according to the strategic objectives of HHP and MindWise.
- Ensure that the Program is aligned with the HHP mission, is developed, executed, evaluated, modified, and expanded or dismantled to maximize mission impact.
- Recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the Program goals.
- Establish and sustain networks with partner organizations, peers, community groups and organizations as they pertain to Programs and services, in coordination with the CEO.
- Plan the Program from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Development and Business Development to assure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out the Program work.
- Successfully engage with the fundraising and Learning and Development team.
- Develop or approve budgets and operations in collaboration with the CEO of HHP and any partner organization/s.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements of HHP and/or any partner organization/s.
- Supervise the Program and volunteer coordinators involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems with the CEO of HHP and any partner organization/s.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people between HHP and any partner organization/s.
- Maintain an appropriate balance between the Peer-Led Patient Advocacy Program implementation and administration.
- Attract, develop, coach, and retain high-performance team members, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span of control, and performance.
- Work with staff to develop systems to ensure consistent, high-quality project management.
- Provide leadership in the development of inter-team communication and cohesiveness, and Program expansion.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, keeps, and motivates top quality, diverse staff and volunteers.
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed.
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues.
- Ensure the Peer-Led Patient Advocacy Program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Develop the necessary systems, processes, and tools to better support the facilitation, collection, and sharing of knowledge that is generated by the Programs.
- Keep senior HHP management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
63 More opportunities with Human Health Project6 Reviews
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 27, 2023
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Please fill out the Application form to complete the HHP application process. You can copy & paste the link into your web browser. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnvpQA9F_Tjbkfot-9qs5ZlQWHtx-Dp0E9e0aFn0MinthjBA/viewform?usp=sf_link