Administrative Support Volunteer- Oahu
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Administrative Support Volunteer-
Works with the CEO, COO, and Executive assistant to complete office tasks as assigned. This is an administrative position. As such, you'll need to have availability during working hours (m-f 8-4:30). This is not suitable for people that can only volunteer on the weekends/evenings.
- Efficient in Microsoft office applications including: word, excel & PowerPoint, willing to learn Microsoft Teams (similar to skype) for video conferencing
- Update existing documents
- Help create new documents
- Organizing files
- Database administration
- Fluent in English
- 3 mo minimum commitment, 6mos+ preferred
- Reliable computer with internet access
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Willing to make calls on your personal cell phone
- Customer Service oriented
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.