Client Relations - Board of Director (CRBOD)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations . It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering ( All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid )
- Lead business development activities in seeking business with NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
- Build CLASS's brand and develop marketing programs (like key speaking engagements for staff and community) that will drive new business growth.
- Mentor and advise management team on strategies and development of various marketing communications channels and web presences including, electronic/social media ( e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ) , newsletter, public relations, website and printed collateral.
- Foster relationship with past and current clients
- Provide leadership to the team and mentor team leads.
- Responsible for growth and sound governing of the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization and strongly advocate organizational values.
- Oversee organization's budget utilization and evaluate the organization's progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
- Act as ambassador for the organization. Promote the organization's image and public standing. Help promote diversity.
- Practice strategic planning and set clearly defined goals to initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI.
Please note the position reports to the Board President.
Education Qualification & Experience
- 15+ years of experience in the area of expertise ( Management, Strategy, Marketing, Nonprofits, Sales, Consulting, Academia, Business Development, Client relationship etc. ) .
- E xperience d in developin g, implementing and evaluating marketing and branding strategies.
- Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
- Experienced in leading large teams effectively
- Solid professional reputation.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Visionary leader
- Strong team-builder and a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Abili ty and willingness to lead CLASS's growth strategy.
- Honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- Minimum commitment of 1term ( 3 years ) for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Time: 10-15 hours per month (excluding meeting time) depending on the need.
- Attend Monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person (once COVID related restrictions are lifted) and 2 conference calls.
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: Careers | The Class Consulting Group . Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.