Assistant Manager - Regional Representative
RANDOM ACTS INC
Regional Representative Assistant Manager
The Regional Representative Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Regional Representative Manager for planning and coordinating the activities of the Regional Representatives (Reps), as well as directly coordinating their involvement in the organization’s programs and events. The Assistant Manager oversees the Regional Representative (Rep) Leads and Reps, reporting to the Regional Representative Manager, and working as part of the Leadership Team. The Assistant Manager works with the entire leadership and administration team, as well as the extended volunteer team, to ensure that all Random Acts’ events are performed in a timely and organized fashion.
- To support the Regional Representative Manager in overseeing the Reps involvement in all programs and events organized by, and on behalf of, Random Acts, including:
- ensure that regular contact is maintained with the Reps with regard to the acts performed
- ensure regular contact is maintained with the Reps with regard to events and other activities and programs the organization delivers
- where appropriate support the Manager to research programs, events and activities for the Reps
- with the Manager ensure acts are performed in a timely manner and all documentation supplied in a timely manner including:
- release forms and other documentation to be submitted to the appropriate departments
- appropriate communications with Social Media, Communications Department and Public Relation
- appropriate footage, photographs and documentation for the programs
- support the Rep Leads in their role within the team
- Support the Manager in day to day management of the Regional Representatives
- Keep the Regional Representative Manager informed of problems that may impact the wellbeing of the team or wider organization
- Work with the Regional Representative Manager to describe, define the describe the strategic direction of development for the Regional Representatives, supporting the Manager to deliver these
- Work with the Manager, Rep Leads and Regional Representatives to deliver the department’s annual goals
- Attend regular staff and departmental meetings
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Tactful, creative and enthusiastic, with the ability to positively motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, including staff, supporters, and the public
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility concerning work schedule to accommodate evening and weekend meetings
- Prefer Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience working in a non-profit organization
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.