Red Cross: Information Systems Volunteer (Power BI & RC View)
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Red Cross View (RCV) & Power BI (PBI) Application Lead- Subject matter expert in these two applications. IT heavy position. Computer savvy, customer service focus, willing to work online and train others in how to use the various aspects of these apps.
- 18 years of age or older, proficient in English
- Computer/Internet access, willing to work virtually
- 2-4 Hours a week for team members, 6-8 hrs a week for leads
- Willing to make calls etc. on personal phone
- Willing to lead or attend virtual meetings: 1x month with the RCV/PBI team, 1x month with department team
- Data Analysis
- Comfortable working independently
- Comfortable working 1x1 and teaching individuals or small groups specific aspects of the RCV/PBI programs
- IS/IT or Computer science background, including database management
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with diverse groups of people, all ages
- Management: of the RCV and PBI systems. Be the subject matter expert on all things RVC and PBI.
- Training: of volunteers and staff members on how to navigate and use the RCV and PBI systems and programs within
- Collaboration: with community partners, across departments and with team members as well as volunteers
- Preferred Qualities:
- Customer Service oriented
- Leadership experience
- 1yr commitment
- Strong organization, and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the Red Cross, willing to learn and work within our mission and programs
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.