Human Resource Assistant
From Jersey with Love
We are looking for an HR Assistant to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Assistant responsibilities include updating our staff records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches staffing, recruiting and staff development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new staff information, including contact details and staff forms
- Gather staffing data like leaves, working hours and scheduling
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Experience with MS Office, Google Suite
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Organizational skills
- Coursework or Interest in Human Resources, Business, or similar field
About From Jersey with Love
115 Dewitt Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, US
Our mission is to provide aid, services, and opportunities to equip, empower and encourage our community.
From Jersey with Love provides aid and services to communities to enhance the quality of life for all. These services feeding programs, clothing programs, on site job readiness training and more.