NHQ:DCS - Preparedness Programs - Disaster Apps - Customer Care Team Member
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Disaster Cycle Services (DCS) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home opportunity). Customer Care Team Members aim to provide excellent customer service to our Disaster App users. We have adopted the G.R.E.A.T Service Guidelines as these reflect our core values and enhance our support of the Red Cross mission to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies.
- The Customer Care Team Member is a volunteer who works with users to identify problems, propose solutions, and escalate issues as required. Responsibilities include
- Respond promptly to customer’s inquiries in the Zen Desk.
- Code inquiries.
- Help customers identify issues, propose solutions based on standard templates contained in the Customer Care Solutions Manual.
- Escalate issues to Team Leader when necessary.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish and English.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Spanish, Required
- Ability to problem solve, Required
- Commitment to providing excellent customer care for users of the Disaster Apps, Required
- Experience with customer care, Required
- Commitment to the humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross, Required
- Basic experience with MS Office, Required
- Prior experience volunteering or working with the American Red Cross, Required
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.