7 people are interested
Leader - President of the Board
ORGANIZATION: Fifty-Fifty Leadership, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
We are looking for one exceptional leader.
Passionate about women's leadership
Previous board experience
Time and energy to take on a big role
Our Founder and Board Chair is stepping down, leaving big shoes to fill. If you are a dynamic, energetic leader with proven experience in leading a diverse and ever-changing team, let's talk.
50/50 Leadership is an almost completely volunteer-run nonprofit providing financial literacy programming to women who have overcome trauma, hardships and victimization.
There is just one special person that is a fit for us -
- An influencer
- Have the passion to drive your commitment
- Stellar interpersonal skills
- A relationship builder
- A good listener / communicator
- Open Minded - asks questions before jumping to conclusions
- Leadership skills / an experienced leader
- Entrepreneurial - a go-getter who has built something from scratch or been instrumental in improving something significantly
- Innovate and Creative
- Financially secure / philanthropic
About Fifty-Fifty Leadership, Inc.
265 S Western Ave #74012, Los Angeles, CA 90004, US
50/50 Leadership is committed to Empowering, Educating, and Inspiring women from all walks of life to become Leaders in their careers and communities. Make a difference.
Established in 2004, we provide financial literacy programs to young women who have grown up in foster care, been incarcerated, been unhoused, and/or survived gender-based violence. In the past, we led leadership training programs and honored women who are making a difference around the world.
We feel that every girl and woman should have the opportunity to realize their leadership potential. Whether they are a leader in their home, at work, school or in the community.
We are women and men from all walks of life who agree that leadership should reflect the gender of the population: women make up more than half of the U.S. population and should be equally included in boardrooms, elected offices, academia, and all public and private enterprises and endeavors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 3, 2022
- Business Development
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 30
- We know this is a large commitment - potentially the equivalent of a part-time job as is, with room to grow depending on the strategic direction. Let's chat if you have questions about this!