NHQ:HSO - National RC View/Power BI RAST Lead
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Humanitarian Services Operations (HSO) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home opportunity). To provide national leadership to RC View/ Power BI Regional Application Support Team (RAST) members.
- Partner with leaders of NHQ RC View, Power BI and decision support initiatives to provide leadership to the national cadre of RC View/Power BI Regional Application Support Team (RAST) Leads.
- Develop training plans and program materials for RC View and Power BI application support team members.
- Lead monthly information and coordination sessions with RC View/Power BI RAST Leads.
- Coordinate with other RAST program leaders and with Humanitarian Services and enterprise projects and initiatives to ensure consistency of approach and coordination of activities.
- Experience leading virtual teams
- Experience leading programs with a large number of participants
- Ability to participate and interact at senior levels of the organization
- Excellent training, coaching and facilitation skills
- Facility with data visualization processes and platforms
- Expertise in either the Esri platform or Power BI Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills, business writing and editing
- Ability to work comfortably with remote collaboration platforms
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.