NHQ:HSO - Business Operations and Intelligence (BI) Developer
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Humanitarian Services (HSO) team thru business analytics and intelligence development. Will assist in reviewing reports and documenting data trends, while collaborating with multiple departments, which will help the organization be more efficient. The position will assist in updating and publishing visualizations and perform analysis that shed insight for various business partners and lines of service Assist with creating dashboards, forecasting, analytics, and graphing.
- Create PowerBi dashboards and maintain technical documentation for dashboards.
- Assist in creating reports hub in PowerBi
- Responsible for updating and maintaining existing reports, as well as work alongside the Senior Analyst to assess and assist with developing new reports.
- Assisting with getting others up to speed with PowerBi
- Perform ad-hoc analysis using multiple tools including SAP Web Intelligence, Microsoft PowerBI, and Excel.
- Assist in providing monthly updates and visualizations to key stakeholders.
- Integration of SharePoint Apps and Microsoft PowerBI capabilities.
- SharePoint Site design - work with teams/users to organize and structure sites on SharePoint.
- Ongoing site administration as needed (may include, adding new features to site, updating security and permissions, adding new users, etc.
- Experience (1-2+ years) with advanced knowledge of BI reporting tools, especially Microsoft PowerBI (Required)
- Experience integrating PowerBI and Sharepoint platforms (Required)
- Strong understanding of reporting requirements and data dependencies, required Prior experience in IT projects, via private enterprise, consulting, or contracting (Required)
- Advanced Sharepoint experience (Required). Certification (Preferred)
- Previous experience working with relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, etc)(Required)
- Experience creating dashboards from data model to dashboard (Required)
- Should be a Power BI developer (Preferred)
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.