NHQ:Real Estate Services - Data Entry - Management Volunteer
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
RES Security Services is seeking volunteer(s) to assist in supporting the collection and documentation of important emergency preparedness information across the organization. The principle focus will be data management using Microsoft Excel This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Real Estate Services (RES) team. This is a remote (volunteer-from-home opportunity) and can be performed from any location with phone, computer and internet access.
- Advise and execute on best approach to capture multiple bits of data from 50-60 regional sources received by this small team and compile onto one comprehensive spreadsheet.
- Receive and manage data from 50-60 regional Red Cross internal sources to update existing spreadsheet information.
- Review and ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Lead or work with other volunteers engaged for the same project and/or lead a part of the data collection and reporting effort individually and independent of constant direction.
- Possess and be able to demonstrate intermediate skill using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Teams and Outlook
- Experience managing multiple data sources and condensing into one large document
- Experience working independently with little direction and oversight
- Ability to work under tight timeframes
- Access to reliable internet service
- A phone with the ability to make and receive long distance calls
- Resume Required
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.