We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Human Health Project has 36 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Donor Relations Associate
ORGANIZATION: Human Health Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP)’s has a three- pronged foundation: Holistic Peer-to-Peer Information, Education and Support. Our objective is to empower people to manage their own health. For more information, please visit our website.
Summary & Scope:
Develop, retain and significantly grow the level of financial support and commitment to Human Health Project’s (HHP) work. Maintain and continuously develop relationships with key constituents at various levels within assigned company and individual accounts. Identify viable opportunities for additional involvement with HHP. Work closely with constituents to plan, organize and implement campaign and other Human Health Project activities to ensure a successful, stronger and sustained Human Health Project commitment. Aggressively identify, recruit and develop new business prospects to ensure continued campaign growth.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following strengths:
- Ability to Drive Revenue
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Entrepreneurial and Innovative
- Effective & Engaging Communicator
- Embraces and Manages Change
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieve established organization financial goals for assigned accounts, new donors and new business development.
- Achieve annual goals for the number of donor or prospect calls and visits.
- Aggressively identify, recruit and develop prospects for new business development on a year-round basis. New business can include new workplace campaigns, new corporate gifts, new sponsorships, and new gifts in kind for HHP.
- Manage and nurture assigned accounts to develop stronger Human Health Project relationships, commitment and workplace campaign support. Maintain consistent account contact and creatively explore and introduce additional HHP opportunities, as appropriate.
- Analyze campaign potential and results for assigned accounts in order to develop market segments that will determine each account's relationship and financial goals. Leverage segmentation data to provide strategic, targeted account management and excellent customer service. This may involve long-term strategic plans with aggressive goals.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit individual donors and prospects at the leadership level.
- Assist in growing membership and financial support in HHP’s donor segment groups.
- Effectively convey HHP's value proposition, mission and priorities effectively to the general public, businesses and community leaders.
- Assist with volunteer recruitment and training according to campaign timetables.
- Maintain current and accurate information in HHP's database and CRM tools on all prospects and assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute an annual individual work plan with measurable goals that reflect division and HHP objectives.
- Actively engage in business networking opportunities.
- Promote established organizational values among internal and external HHP constituents.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Promote a cooperative spirit among coworkers and other partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of account management, fundraising, sales, or related field. Proficiency in account management, customer service, community relations, sales and marketing, project management, and volunteer management.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Organizational and interpersonal skills are critical to this position. Effective time management is essential along with the ability to multi-task. A demonstrated keen sense of relationship building is needed. Must be computer proficient and be detail oriented. An understanding of Peer to Peer Health is important.
Interpersonal Communications, Integrity/Accountability, Customer Service, Strategic Thinking, Diversity/Inclusion, Relationship Building
About Human Health Project
2271 Vandalia Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032, US
Our Mission: To drive patient-centered health outcomes by harnessing data collected by a global online community who share their treatment outcomes, enhanced by clinical evidence-based best practices
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 19, 2022
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- Relationship Building