RANDOM ACTS INC
The Database Analyst is a new role within Random Acts, reporting to the Database Assistant Manager and the Finance Manager, that will provide insight and analysis across the organization. This position contributes to the qualification and identification of donor prospects.
- Researches, screens and analyzes current and prospective individual, corporate, and foundation donors to determine philanthropic propensity, capacity and affiliation.
- Maintains, merges and generates reports from data generated and retained in multiple databases
- Uses advanced research skills to collect, evaluate, analyze, qualify, organize, package and disseminate information in a way that maximizes its usefulness and enables accurate and educated decision-making in the development of fundraising strategies
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action
- Strategic thinker, ability to solve problems efficiently
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing environment
- Possess ability to work independently and take initiative, not requiring significant direction
- Intermediate experience using and developing visual analytics dashboards and reporting tools
- Experience with modern relational databases for ad hoc analyses
- Strong knowledge and working experience with data manipulation tools
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Excel/PivotTables, and other business intelligence/reporting applications or visual analytics
- Experience with Customer Resource Management (CRM) systems considered a plus
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.