27 people are interested
Social Media Assistant
ORGANIZATION: MOSEKA ACTION PROJECT
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
This is an opportunity to work for social justice and serve people around the world from your own home.
Moseka Action Project is building a volunteer team of Social Media Assistants! This group will collaborate on building engagement, fostering supporters and strengthening the organization's brand as an impactful mission-driven non-profit dedicated to the education, empowerment and development of women and children in the Congo. Each assistant will create 1-3 posts a month according to Moseka's social media strategy, to be shared across social media platforms. As a member of the Moseka team, each assistant will participate in team meetings and fundraising campaigns as needed to help Moseka meet it's goals and mission.
- Leverage skills in design and marketing for a good cause.
- Learn about global human rights issues including education, poverty and gender-based violence for the purpose of educating and engaging community response.
- Experience advocacy first hand.
- Contribute directly and indirectly to the education, empowerment and development of vulnerable people.
- Develop an engaged network of compassionate individuals making a positive difference in the global community.
Social Media Assistant - (1-2 hrs/week):
- Strong person of faith, who believes Jesus Christ is their savior and agrees with our mission
- Skilled at using Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent grammar
- Creative team player
- Excellent communication skills (using text, email, phone)
- Knowledgeable on basic marketing strategies
- Available for quick response times for occasional immediate posts
- Basic graphic design experience preferred
- Experience with Canva and Youtube is a plus
Only applicants located in the United States will be considered.
About MOSEKA ACTION PROJECT
24794 Miners Mill Place, Aldie, VA 20105, US
Our organization is a 501c3 nonprofit that brings life-changing education opportunities, through the love of Jesus Christ, to victimized women and their children in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Moseka provides access to education using grant and scholarship programs. Victimized women and their children will receive education, as it is necessary for financial success and to break the chain of the poverty. We will continually accept new grant and scholarship recipients on an annual basis. By doing so, Moseka influences and transforms communities in the area. There will also be future projects regarding health initiatives, environmental sanitation and school projects.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 19, 2024
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 19
- 1-2 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred