41 people are interested
Social Media Marketing Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Lower Cape Fear Historical Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
41 people are interested
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Marketing Volunteer to work directly with the Executive Administrator. This is perfect for students interested in getting hands-on experience building and maintaining a social media and community presence within the non-profit sector.
The ideal volunteer will develop ideas and implement social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok. Volunteers will create and post approved graphics, images, and copy to our social media accounts.
* Intermediate proficiency with Canva
* Experience with social media platforms
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Strong organization skills
* Ability to think creatively and collaborate with team members
We look forward to working with you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Lower Cape Fear Historical Society
126 South Third Street, Wilmington, NC 28401, US
This corporation is organized to be operated exclusively for literary and educational purposes. To this end said corporation shall collect and preserve records and materials and disseminate knowledge and information pertaining to the history of the Lower Cape Fear, State of North Carolina, and the United States of America.
The Lower Cape Fear Historical Society was formed in 1956 by citizens wanting to "organize interest in the Lower Cape Fear and promote the history and the preservation of vital historic resources in the community and the Lower Cape Fear." The society maintains an extensive Archival Library containing many local historic documents and publications available to the public by appointment. People use these archival records for family genealogy, academic papers, and research projects. The Society promotes research of the area and publishes "The Bulletin" three times a year on researched topics, conducts Book Talks and presents lectures on the history of the Lower Cape Fear. Docents for the society conduct daily tours of the Latimer House.
The Latimer House126 South Third StreetWilmington, NC 28401
May 26, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- The Lower Cape Fear Historical Society asks that the Marketing Volunteers will make at least one idea pitch and develop one post per week that can be used on at least 2 social media sites.
- Working from home as well as FaceTime and Zoom meetings are also permitted. After one year of service, Dr. Davis, will provide the volunteer with a recommendation letter for college or scholarship opportunities.