SEO Assistant Volunteer (Remote)
African Development Choices
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Assistant volunteer to join ADC.
We are looking for someone who will grow our online presence through SEO and help increase ADC’s search engine results rankings.If you are passionate about the growth and you want to make a positive impact, we want to hear from you.
- Grow our organic traffic through SEO techniques
- Perform and or assist with all areas of On-Page Optimisation using the following techniques: Keyword research, Keyword mapping, Meta Data and image optimization.
- Review and analyse our site for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Recommend changes to the website and social media content to improve SEO
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with our PR and Content Creators to establish content across our site and on 3rd party sites to drive positive SEO rankings
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Knowledge of the latest in search engine requirements and SEO best practises
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiar with Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Search console skills
- Experience with website optimization tools
- An understanding of user search intent and conversion optimisation
- Available to volunteer at least 7 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to build on your work experience within the marketing sector
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- An opportunity to build your professional network by working with a diverse team
- We will provide work reference for you
We look forward to receiving your application
ADC Recruitment Team
Important message: Thank you for your interest in volunteering with ADC. We request all the applicants to forward your CV to email@example.com with your full name and the position you are interested in. If you do not hear back from us within 3 weeks, the role may have been filled.
About African Development Choices
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, GB
To prevent or relieve poverty in rural Africa by empowering communities and leaders to better manage public resources so that they can invest in expansion of access to essential public services and meet their local needs independently. We achieve this using our innovative Three-Step Approach.
African Development Choices is a UK-based social enterprise, founded in 2018 by Kenyan-born Moses Tai. Our vision is of a world in which everyone has access to the essential services necessary to fight poverty.
It is our mission to reduce poverty by empowering communities to make more informed choices in the management of public resources. This will enable communities to independently meet their needs for essential services, such as clean water and safe sanitation.