The Fundraising Intern works closely with the Executive Director/Founder. The Development department exists to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward individuals & companies interested in supporting Dare Humanity.
● Assisting with the development of fundraising campaigns, including thinking creatively about campaign messages, as well as implementing the logistics of campaigns (social media posts, e-mails, campaign landing page, etc).
● Composing or improving processes for communication with donors, including thank you letters, and outreach to potential donors.
● Developing fundraising materials, including toolkits for peer-to-peer fundraising.
● Identifying, researching and compiling leads for potential funding sources, including
researching foundation databases, community leaders, local franchises, and corporate
● Developing materials for presenting Dare Humanity to potential partners and donors.
Specific hours, start and end dates are flexible and to be determined between the intern and the Executive Director/Founder.
Experience and Knowledge
● Understanding and supporting the mission of Dare Humanity.
● A commitment to serving underserved communities and youth in developing countries.
● Ability to apply our values in relationship development, written work, and communication.
● Experience with creating and maintaining spreadsheets, developing communications
materials, managing simple projects with minimal supervision, and providing outstanding
● Excellent organizational and written communication skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and social media platforms.
● Background in graphic design, marketing or communications a plus
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About DARE HUMANITY INC
PO BOX 10083, OAKLAND, CA 94610, US
To advocate for an enhanced life for women, children and families who live in underserved communities.
Dare Humanity, Inc. inspires people from all over the world to be the best version of themselves.
We are a 501(c)(3) startup nonprofit organization founded in 2015. Our mission is rooted in our desire to be of service to others and planted in communities across the globe. Our work is just beginning! We invite you to partner with our organization and be part of our journey.
For underserved communities worldwide to achieve and sustain wellness, self-sufficiency, and entrepreneurship.
We partner with communities in rural Haiti to be a part of their development through community based projects while providing resources and we sponsor youth through our Young Dreams Sponsorship Program.
Education & Literacy
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.