16 people are interested
Social Media and Marketing
ORGANIZATION: International SEVA
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
- Work at your own schedule.
- Looking for Facebook and Instagram experienced volunteer to continue the creation, share posts/videos/photos and motivate donors to contribute.
- Are you an experienced and visionary marketing professional?
- Interested in a Non-profit caring & educating autistic, down syndrome children and their caretakers?
- Excited to be creative, have new ideas to move our organization into the digital marketplace? Possibly start marketing on LinkedIn.
- Have fundraising talent? Online, coordinated events or via grants?
- 100% credit will be given for all your volunteer hours.
- New graduates welcome.
If you answered yes to any question, please consider volunteering for International SEVA in promoting our Organization independently amongst Searches and Donors. The ideal volunteer will plan, develop and implement media and marketing skills. Fill out the Volunteer Form at https://www.internationalseva.org
We are seeking a dedicated, passionate individual with creativity. Open for suggestions.
8 More opportunities with International SEVA
About International SEVA
44715 Prentice Drive, P. O. Box 244, Ashburn, VA 20146, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihood. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the elderly and children with developmental disabilities. With positivity and dedication we strive to bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
- 40+ years volunteering, serving & mentoring autistic/down syndrome children’ parents, the elders, and feeding the poor.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writer, marketing, social media and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, corporations, foundations to provide hygiene/emergency kits, hot meals, groceries for low income communities and educational tools/supplies for the special needs children.
- Provide much-needed and deserved well-being, joy and comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious and social services.
- Provide poverty relief and share local community-based services with commitment and unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever and however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide financial support to organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 5,045 Pounds food donated
- 2,694 Hot meals served + 625 healthy, protein snack bags distributed
- 231 Seniors and special needs served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness and anxiety
- 2,525 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope and promote self-sufficiency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 12, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Must be at least 18
- Would prefer minimum 3 months.
- Ability to take direction, be flexible, provide work examples, past experiences & be specific of how you can help. If new graduate, what are your ideas and initiatives to promote our Org? Excel at what you do best, be creative, forward looking.