Social Media and Marketing
- Are you skilled in media promotion?
- Are you an experienced and visionary marketing professional?
- Interested in a Non-profit caring for Special Needs individuals, Seniors and/ or the Underprivileged?
- Excited to be creative, have new ideas to move our organization into the digital marketplace? Currently there is no Facebook, LinkedIn... visibility.
- Have fundraising talent? Online, coordinated events or via grants?
- 100% credit will be given for all your volunteer hours.
- New graduates welcome.
If you answered yes to any question, please consider volunteering for International SEVA in promoting our Organization independently amongst Searches and Donors. The ideal volunteer will plan, develop and implement media and marketing skills. Fill out the Volunteer Form at https://www.internationalseva.org We are seeking a dedicated, passionate individual with a minimum of 3 months commitment.
About INTERNATIONAL SEVA
PO BOX 1403, CENTREVILLE, VA 20122, US
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) special needs children, seniors, and nourish the hungry. With positivity and dedication we strive to bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. Together we aim to brighten livelihoods.
- 40+ years volunteering, serving & mentoring autistic/down syndrome children’ parents, the elders, and feeding the poor.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writer, marketing, social media and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, corporations, foundations to provide hygiene/emergency kits, hot meals, groceries for low income communities and educational tools/supplies for the special needs children.
- Provide much-needed and deserved well-being, joy and comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious and social services.
- Provide poverty relief and share local community-based services with commitment and unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever and however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide financial support to organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 1,809 Pounds food donated
- 1,423 Hot meals served + 424 healthy, protein snack bags distributed
- 140 Seniors and special needs served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness and anxiety
- 249 Families provided clothing to thrive, restore hope and promote self-sufficiency