- Education & Literacy
- People with Disabilities
Location44715 Prentice DriveP. O. Box 244Ashburn, VA 20146 United States
Mission: Support, Embrace, Value & Accept (SEVA) the Challenged, Nourish the Hungry and Together Brighten Livelihoods. International SEVA is a U.S.A. registered 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit to serve the underprivileged, help reduce stigma, physical isolation, anxiety, and depression for the children with developmental disabilities and their care takers. With positivity and dedication we strive to promote dignity and inclusion; bring smiles, happiness through acts of generosity and kindness. SEVA in Sanskrit is a service performed without any expectations or rewards in return.
40+ years of International Volunteer Service to educate, mentor and provide basic necessities.
SHORT TERM GOALS:
- Seeking grant writers, marketing, LinkedIn, and volunteer support.
- Generous funding from individuals, Corporations, Foundations to provide hygiene kits, meals, groceries and educational/craft supplies for special needs children.
- Provide much needed & deserved well-being, joy & comfort through educational, wellness awareness, advocacy, religious & social services.
- Provide poverty relief & share local community-based services with commitment & unwavering desire to always serve mankind with passion, persistence & hard work whenever & however possible to live with inner/mental peace. Promote self-fulfillment and self-sufficiency.
- With trust, respect & open communication: Team-up, collaborate & provide educational & nutritional support to Organizations with similar passions, goals.
- 7,728 Pounds food donated
- 6,751 Number of Hot Lunches/Dinners Served & Healthy Snack Bags Distributed
- 1,097 Clients served with custom care to uplift their spirit, relieve loneliness & anxiety
- 4,863 Items (Household, hygiene kits, school supplies) provided to low income, homeless shelters to thrive, restore hope & promote self-sufficiency