Virtual Project-Based Volunteer
The Thaddeus Foundation
We empower girls and women to move from hopeless to hopeful!
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to restore HOPE, inspire GROWTH, and EMPOWER girls and women through education, life skill development, workforce training, and other supportive services.
The Thaddeus Resource Center is a non-profit dedicated to helping at risk youth, single moms, and families with special needs! This is a project-based volunteer opportunity to work directly with The Thaddeus Resource Center , but from the comfort of your own home!
If you are looking for a flexible volunteer role during these trying times that allows you to work from the safety of your house, this is the volunteer opportunity for you!
This opportunity requires someone who is dependable and enjoys working for the benefits of the community. Volunteer duties may involve making calls to local businesses , a ssisting in project planning , etc .
- Due to Covid-19, this position is 100% VIRTUAL until further notice
- All responsibilities will be done fully remotely, at volunteer s' discretion/time
- Flexible scheduling for VIRTUAL volunteer hours
- Volunteers may be called on as needed
- Assist in reaching out to local businesses for sponsorships
- Assist in spreading the word of our programs and resources
- Assist in creating graphics
- Assist in any project that could arise within in the organization
- Assist in any immediate service if required
- Must be able to handle stressful scenarios gracefully
- Must be able to communicate in a group or individual format
- Must be able to communicate through the phone/email
- Must be able to multi-task
- Is responsible and self-motivated
- Ability to pass the mandated reporter exam
- Volunteer must have the appropriate technology, internet connection and ability to function in a virtual capacity
- Volunteer will learn the basics of phone/email etiquette
- Volunteer will learn the basics of how a non-profit organization functions
- Volunteer will learn basic knowledge of problem solving that may arise from planning for a non-profit organization
- Receive direct supervision from the Executive Director
- Participate in professional training offered to all employees
- Engage in employee events (virtually)
- Build resume and explore career options
- Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Flexible scheduling to allow for changes in class/work schedule and final exams
*** We are an equal opportunity employer. ***
About The Thaddeus Foundation
640 South Garey Ave, Pomona, CA 91766, US
Inspire HOPE and growth in youth and women in need.
The Thaddeus Foundation is a non-profit dedicated to helping at risk youth, single moms and special needs families!