Fundraising Team Lead
HARBOR HOPE CENTER
Help homeless students - Join the Harbor Hope Center Administrative Team
Harbor Hope Center is a private, non-profit organization established to house, feed and educate homeless middle school and high school students in the greater Gig Harbor and Key Peninsula area. We help find homes, feed, mentor and provide life skills education for homeless and at-risk student. We also provide and parenting classes for parents of at risk students.
There are approximately 40,000 homeless students in Washington State and nearly 150 in Gig Harbor school district. The goal of this program is to house and help these students complete their education and provide skills needed to become self-sufficient; thus, ending their cycle of homelessness.
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Time commitment - 1 hour a week or more as schedule permits
- Work from home
- Help coordinate the various ongoing fundraisers including: GoFundMe, Hands of Hope Event, Walk of Hope (Sponsor a Brick) and individual donations.
- Bring ideas, passion and energy to the organization.
About HARBOR HOPE CENTER
PO BOX 2291, GIG HARBOR, WA 98335, US
Harbor Hope Center is dedicated to bettering the lives of those in need in Gig Harbor and the Key Peninsula. Our vision is "No Neighbor With Unmet Needs."
We serve homeless and at-risk youth through five pillars of service:
- Host Home Program for Homeless Students
- Mentoring for Students and Parents