6 people are interested
Social Media Ambassador
ORGANIZATION: Community Emergency Service
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Volunteer Social Media Ambassador is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring Community Emergency Service (CES) Social Media Strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve volunteer engagement and donor relations.
Mission Statement: Rooted in God's loving grace, Community Emergency Service transforms lives by serving neighbors, sharing resources and becoming community -
a place where people come hungry and leave hopeful.
- Implement a social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content on all platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
About Community Emergency Service
1900 11th Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN 55404, US
Community Emergency Service transforms lives by serving neighbors, sharing resources and becoming community - a place where people come hungry and leave hopeful.
Community Emergency Service is a multi-service non-profit organization that runs a number of food based assistance programs for Minneapolis residents. Our main programs include: Food Shelf, Meals on Wheels, Home Delivery, Bonus Friday Distribution, and East African Food Distribution.
CES is located within one of the most diverse, densely populated neighborhoods in Minneapolis; over 20,000 people live within its boundaries. 46% of families living in the Phillips neighborhood are below the federal poverty level.
At CES, we strive to serve all our neighbors in need without distinction or test. We invite support from volunteers and donors and are open to collaboration with other agencies, regardless of religious affiliation.
Will you help us move people from hunger to hope?
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 26, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Ideally a 6 month commitment of 4 hours a week.
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management including Marketing and Content Creation . Must display Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, ability to work independently.