URGENT Need: Volunteers needed at local blood drives (La Crosse County)
The American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region is looking for volunteers to help support blood drives around La Crosse County.
- Greet & register blood donors
- Take temperatures of donors before they enter the donor room
- Provide donors with information & answer questions
- Hand out juice & snacks
- Help at minimum of 1 blood drive per month - average shift is 5-6 hours
- Ability to display the utmost professionalism and communication skills using
diplomacy and tact
- Extremely comfortable working with people from diverse communities and
- Ability to understand technology needed for position
- Training will be provided by the Red Cross
**We are in need of additional volunteers to support volunteer, donor, and staff safety during the COVID-19 pandemic**
This position and Temp-taking screening station is part of additional screening the American Red Cross has implemented in the interest of the safety of the blood supply, recipients, other donors, staff, volunteers and general public health regarding COVID-2019 outbreaks.
To apply, please visit: www.redcross.org/volunteer
Questions? Contact Sarah at email@example.com or (608) 347-8791
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Bangor, WI 54614
July 7, 2021
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 shift per month. Each shift is 5-6 hours.
- Must submit a volunteer application at redcross.org/volunteer