Education Outreach Director
- Creates, promotes and manages the education and outreach services.
- Develops partnerships with public and private organizations for the purpose of education and promotion.
- Develops educational materials, study guides and promotional materials in support of program objectives.
- Serves as the primary liaison between the organization and the target group(s).
- May supervise others involved with education and outreach efforts.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree plus two years of related experience. Master’s degree preferred.
PO BOX 564, 1100 Davis Street, Evanston, IL 60204, US
Building Leadership And Community Knowledge #BLACK
We Organize for Knowledge and Empowerment #WOKE