7 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Machiah's House, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Machiah's House, Inc. is a new 501 c 3 non-profit in need of volunteer board members to assist in promoting and marketing the organization to increase awareness of our new non-profit and secure funding needed to purchase a safe, transitional home, to support young women aged out of foster care. We need members that have a passion for the population and will actively and productively reach out in the community and participate in making a difference in the life of a young woman. Must be willing to ask for and acquire secured funding via donors & sponsors as well as other resources (i.e. grants) for betterment of organization, staff and residents we seek to serve!
- Ensure Effective Organizational Planning...
- Provide Sufficient Resources. ...
- Make Sure the Organization Fulfills Legal Obligations. ...
- Provide Proper Financial Oversight. ...
- Improve the Organization's Public Standing. ...
- Recruit and Orient New Board Members.
6 More opportunities with Machiah's House, Inc.
About Machiah's House, Inc.
4325 E. WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28215, US
To improve the lives of young adults who have aged out of foster care, through an innovative partnership of community resources that enhance their safety and quality of life.
Machiah's House is committed to ensuring that all young adults impacted by foster care have safe, healthy, and nurturing stability through a quality, comprehensive continuum of care in the fields of social services, education, career-building, corrections, mental health and housing that promotes strong self-independence and advocates for change. We continuously innovate to provide an unwavering commitment of proven programs that engage natural supports to grow, connect, improve and move forward to healthy development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 8, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Planning
- Child Advocacy
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- board members will start off meeting monthly (as needed) and then quarterly.
- Actively engage in community resources & participation to help meet the needs and goals of organization.