35 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SEEDS OF COURAGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
35 people are interested
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding and coordinating printing.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
About SEEDS OF COURAGE INC
P.O. Box 1492, WALDORF, MD 20695, US
Our mission is to provide domestic violence survivors with the tools and resources needed to obtain financial freedom. We accomplish this by facilitating financial education workshops, conducting small support groups, assisting with job placement and providing mental health services.
Our vision is to stop the cycle of financial abuse and to empower domestic violence survivors with financial freedom
Organizational Objectives are:
1. Create and develop future goal that will empower and guide victims in moving forward after the abuse;
2. Educate victims about financial abuse in domestic violence relationships;
3. Provide the resources and tools to help victims to leave an abusive situation to include but not limited to transportation, educational expenses, child subsidy;
4. Offer survivor support groups to create an environment conducive to healing during their journey to freedom of financial abuse.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 21, 2023
- Technical Writing
- Strategic Planning
- Graphic Design
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check