5 people are interested
Human Resource Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
- Supports human resources processes by conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, and relays messages.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- Orienting employees
- Verbal communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Prior experience in human resource roles is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software a plus
24 More opportunities with Boys2MEN-Girls2WOMEN3 Reviews
4974 N. Fresno St., Fresno, CA 93726, US
A community non-profit organization with a mission of keeping children 1) In school, 2) Off drugs, 3) Out of gangs, & 4) Teen pregnancy prevention. Boys2MEN-Girls2Women is a non-profit organization developed to serve the community by assisting children from 2 to 18 years of age in becoming productive members of society by instilling positive, spiritual, cultural, educational, vocational and social values.
We as a team penetrates and infiltrates local elementary and secondary schools and unearth children who have Fallen Through the Cracks (FTC). Once FTC children are identified a Boys2MEN/-Girls2Women, Mentoring/Tutoring Club is established on school campus, churches, and community centers, and each FTC child is then incubated, nurtured, tutored and inspired towards greatness. We take our expertise, our experiences and turn them into action. Think you would be a good fit? Get in touch with us for more information! We are diligently seeking volunteers and dedicated sponsors. Contact us today and Be a part of saving a generation one child at a time. GET INVOLVED.
Our History speaks for itself-Seeing a great need for energetic, nonprofit work in this area for our local youth, we formed our organization to provide sensible solutions such as mentoring and tutoring. We've consistently grown over 20 years serving Fresno County and beyond, all thanks to the helping hands of this amazing community with dedicated volunteers and a dedicated staff.
4665 N. First St.FresnoFresno, CA 93726
May 9, 2023
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Professional Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- can be discussed prior to start date