Human Resource Specialist
- Supports human resources processes by conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, and relays messages.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- Orienting employees
- Verbal communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Prior experience in human resource roles is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software a plus
4646 N. First St., Bethel Temple - Quad "A", Fresno, CA 93726, US
A community non-profit organization with a mission of keeping children 1) In school, 2) Off drugs, 3) Out of gangs, & 4) Teen pregnancy prevention. Boys2MEN-Girls2Women is a non-profit organization developed to serve the community by assisting children from 2 to 18 years of age in becoming productive members of society by instilling positive, spiritual, cultural, educational, vocational and social values.
We as a team penetrates and infiltrates local elementary and secondary schools and unearth children who have Fallen Through the Cracks (FTC). Once FTC children are identified a Boys2MEN/-Girls2Women, Mentoring/Tutoring Club is established on school campus, churches, and community centers, and each FTC child is then incubated, nurtured, tutored and inspired towards greatness.