15 people are interested
Executive Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: BLACK - Building Leadership And Community Knowledge
Please visit the new page to apply.
15 people are interested
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant(EAA). The EAA will work directly with the Administrative Team and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
Duties Include: (But not limited to)
- Coordinate executive communications, including phone calls, responding to email and interfacing with community partners
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and community partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage event itineraries
- Arrange corporate and community engagement events to take place outside the workplace, such as seminar-training-workshops, fundraising events and more.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and community partners
- Other duties as assigned by Chairman and/or Director of Operations
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
40 More opportunities with BLACK - Building Leadership And Community Knowledge1 Review
About BLACK - Building Leadership And Community Knowledge
Human Resources Development & Training, Chicago, IL 60649, US
Building Leadership And Community Knowledge (BLACK)
Building Leadership And Community Knowledge (BLACK) is for African Descendants of Slaves (ADOS) who share the common goal of improving the quality of life among Blacks.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 5, 2023
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 7-10 hours per week
- Previous clerical and/or administrative assistant experience