ROCKBlue Deputy to President
Assist the President to address the following issues expeditiously and with a high degree of quality:
- Staffing planning
- Preparation of articles for monthly newsletter and blog postings
- Team/staff accountability
- Oversight and progress of Initiatives
- Regular contact with active utility specialists and resident representatives in five countries
- Monitoring LinkedIn for important posts to read and posts requiring ROCKBlue comment
- Assistance with budget formulation and implementation as well as oversight
- Adherence to ROCKBlue procedures
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Fundraising strategic planning and monthly progress reporting
- Proposal leadership and oversight
- Fundraising outreach to Corporate, Development Finance Banks and Foundations
- Revenue generation activities such as paid consultancies
About ROCK BLUE
601 Foothill Road, Ojai, CA 93023, US
The core purpose of ROCKBlue is to improve the lives of the urban poor in the developing world by supplying water and sanitation for all. ROCKBlue partners with the water and sanitation utilities that supply the basic amenities of water and sanitation to the urban poor. We empower our partner utilities by being a connector and service provider. The result of these partnerships are healthier cities that support the well-being of the local communities and economy thus improving lives.
ROCKBlue aims to solve the growing gap between reliable water supply and accelerating urban demand. We are a nonprofit that leverages a large network of highly experienced specialists. ROCKBlue focuses on strengthening the ability of water and sanitation utilities to provide these services to the poorest in cities and towns across the developing world.
ROCKBlue accomplishes this mission through respectful and mutually beneficial partnerships with both public utilities in the developing world and with the international donors and lenders supporting these utilities.